Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

The Magical Man !

               

How wonderful is the human brain,takes us to places without actually giving into the reality. Given to the irony,  my brain has never cooperated with me, keeps wandering all the time. Well, before my thoughts were always filled with monster trucks, scary guns and handsome heroes, me being the wonder woman. It might sound ridiculous that at this age, I dream like a child. *Sigh* sometimes, being insane is good. Apart from this, whatever little imagination was left in my life, my paintings occupied that little space. This was the routine.

To my very surprise, my world of imagination totally turned into a cute place, on his each step into my life..Everything around me changed. He touched every little thing and turned it into something magical. All i did was, to watch him, with goosebumps. To describe the most wonderful feelings and times, lovely long talks, a lifetime will not be enough. How wonderfully weird it is, a person becomes so important to you in such a little span of time, fills your world with glitter. Before you realise what the hell has happened, he becomes your life. He becomes your priceless possession, your teddy to whom you'd go to whenever you are lonely. He becomes that lovely breeze that whispers sweet nothings. He becomes that rain, where each drop touches you gently, easing every inch of pain in you. He is that acquaintance who holds your hand, makes you walk to your destination. When you're lonely, he stretches out to you, hugging you close, telling you that i'm right here. Ohhh ! I can't get enough of him.

I close my eyes with his thoughts all over my head. Suddenly, i hear a noise with a sense of fresh fragrance in the air. I open my eyes, i'm somewhere amidst of a huge jungle.I get petrified. I hear his voice so close to my ears, sayin go ahead. I take few baby steps. He says, watch the rocks. I look for him around, he's nowhere to be seen. I satrt walking , I hear the sound of water hitting the rocks. i put a step forward. He says, close your eyes and move ahead. I say i'l fall for sure. He says, trust me. I walk with my eyes shut. After moving upto a distance, he whispers sayng stop. I open my eyes slowly to look at the beautiful body of water slipping through the rocks, creating a musical note. The little drops of water splashing on my face, he gently tells me, that is me, feeling you through those drops. I smile, touching the water, a sense of relief and peace in me. I shout to him, asking him to come infront of me. I get no answer. I find a carnation and grab it. He whispers again saying. whenever you feel the world is dull and depressing, I'l make your eyes glow and fill your world with color like this flower. the sun starts to turn orange.

Black color spreading starts spreading itself,as a blanket. My heart starts racing. He slowly whispers, there is a boat waiting out there, get onto it. I get angry, yet the thought of obeying him s hard to ignore. So, I get into the boat, start rowing. When i'm at the midpoint of the sea, I suddenly stop. Shell shocked, when i watch the glowing lanterns, swinging blissfully in the air. Among those popping lights, he finally appears, coming closer to me saying, if your heart ever races, it will only be with happiness, not fear. Because as long as i'm here, i'l always keep lighting up the lanterns of your happiness. He says those magical words, and there I am, filled with tears of joy. I close my eyes, the dream disappears leaving the magic encircling me. Then i tell myself, that i'm the luckiest girl in this world, because i have a lucky charm for life !


0 comments:

Post a Comment