Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

Let's go somewhere beautiful !

                                               

Scorching heat and the disappeared wind ! Nothing else can make your day worse don't you think ? If you wearing on your grumpy pants, then your day can do no good to you ! Most of us are only trying to lock ourselves in a room, while the AC wraps its cold blanket around us. Everyday I sulk about the weather and keep ruining the entire day. While this was going on, I happened to have a beautiful dream.

I lay in my bed, wondering where this life is taking me. With the surprising turn of events, I started to judge everything and everyone around me. I've been listening to constant lectures on how to live life. I get all energized on listening to them, but again my life fades into a sad little picture. Usually, dreams don't make me feel magical but that day, it felt different.

I slipped into a dream and suddenly, I opened my eyes and stepped out of my door. My feet touched the heavenly grass, which was still moist with the dew drops. I looked around and everything was so radiant. I had the beach gushing from the distant. I saw butterflies flying in happiness. Every beautiful flower opening up to the mighty sun. Birds being so chirpy about the sun. Long roads, shining with the sun. The tress dancing with the wind.

I raced my feet through the grass. I walked upto the beach and sat down making castles. I watched the beach play with me while splashing drops on my face. I felt relieved and sane. I witnessed glory. I watched the sun sink into the beach. I was reminded of nothing but divinity. While I sat at the shore of the beach, little fireflies lighting up the view for me, with twinkling stars in the sky.



I gradually woke up from the dream, yet it left me thinking that life only makes you experience your choice, good or bad. You choose and you live it. I've been choosing bad and suffered. Not anymore. I've experienced good and loved it ! It might sound ridiculous, yet a tiny lil gesture changes everything. This dream was my gesture, look for your gesture !

So what if the sun mocks at you ? Put on your sunglasses, hold onto a radiant umbrella, wear a beautiful sundress, smile at the sun, have some yummiee yummiee ice-cream! Watch the night glitter, while the stars lighten up your wait for a new beginning to rise the next day ! Stop cribbing and start loving yourself, cuz you know you're the most special one !  Let's go somewhere beautiful !

Witnessed something beautiful ? Do tell me at harithaharry28@gmail.com. Stay Happy this summer :)




2 comments:

  1. loved it...and love u as I alwaz do...miss u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you more! Thaaaanx babe fo readin thru!

    ReplyDelete